Peace Of Mind Through Estate Planning
You have worked hard to make a life in Colorado — acquiring property and saving assets along the way to ensure your family’s financial security.
By establishing an estate plan, you can rest assured that your assets and wishes are protected today and far into the future.
At Kaeble Law LLC, we look at estate planning as more than drafting legal documents. We take the time to get to know our clients so we can craft a comprehensive estate plan that reflects who they are and what they value.
With more than 30 years of legal experience, attorney Kathryn Kaeble is prepared to guide you through all aspects of the estate planning process. With our law office in Lakewood, we serve clients throughout the west Denver area and surrounding Colorado communities.
Creative, Client-Focused Estate Solutions From Kathryn Kaeble
The peace of mind you are seeking can be achieved by one or more of these essential estate planning documentation strategies, customized to your unique needs:
- Drafting of simple and complex wills
- Living wills specifying end of life care
- Trusts — living, testamentary, revocable and irrevocable, life insurance, special needs, gun trusts and disability trusts
- Durable, general, financial and medical powers of attorney
- Health care proxies and directives
- Family limited partnerships
- Limited liability companies
- Guardianship and conservatorship planning
- Periodic refreshes and updates of existing estate planning
- Asset protection planning and advice for wealth preservation
- Business succession planning
- Legacy and charitable planning
- Insurance planning
Solid estate planning should be able to stand the test of time, and withstand any challenge. Attending to this responsibility can save your loved ones the inconvenience and expense of complex estate administration and probate proceedings in the future. Our law firm assists individuals and families of any size, age and financial status including nontraditional families such as blended families and LGBTQ families. A proactive estate plan is just as important for growing families with small children as it is for retirees.
Contact Us For The Guidance You Need
Whether you need help establishing wills and trusts or your estate planning needs are more complex, an experienced lawyer is here to guide you through the process. Contact our law firm at 720-759-3082. We welcome your email message and respond to it promptly.